DRIVE COACHING MODEL
D-R-I-V-E is a trademarked coaching model developed by BE UNSTOPPABLE,
enabling coaches and coachees to follow an insightful, systemised approach to coaching.
Ever since the coaching industry began, some four decades ago, many organisations have offered 'coach training' and 'coaching models' for potential coaches to learn and apply with their clients after a short course or 'weekend of learning'. This type of training and these coaching models are fine in application on the surface, however, they are not designed for authentic, internal and sustainable change for the coachee or clients being worked with. Real positive change and sustainable achievements require deep internal break-throughs for the coachees, which can only be achieved through a model that is specifically designed to challenge a coachee's self-set limitations, self-sabotaging behaviour, skill and knowledge required for the achievement of their desires.
Unlike other coaching models, the BE UNSTOPPABLE D-R-I-V-E Coaching Model and methodology goes beyond simple coaching strategies and mentoring techniques. The D-R-I-V-E Coaching Model is designed to achieve long-term results and sustainable success, by teaching the coachee to control their mindset, become aware and change negative self-talk, limiting beliefs, emotional control and break negative behaviour patterns. The model challenges the coachee's FEAR - fear of failure, fear of change, fear of what others think and more, breaking through the fear for heightened self-awareness and control, strengthening the coachee's ability to execute strategies and plans, transforming their lives for the long-term.
The BE UNSTOPPABLE D-R-I-V-E Coaching Model was developed by the Founder and Director of BE UNSTOPPABLE, based on decades of experience helping and coaching others, coupled with methodology based on research and evidence-based psychological and human behaviour theory, for the ultimate coaching practice.
The BE UNSTOPPABLE D-R-I-V-E coaching model was developed on the foundations of the GROW model (created by Sir John Whitmore in the 1980’s), with the inclusion of psychological and physiological factors that are vital to take into consideration when helping a coachee break-through internal limitations, challenging self-beliefs, old habits, adverse behaviour and external influencing circumstances, arming them with a variety of strategies to include in their created plan to achieve their goals, so that their lives are a product of choice, rather than circumstance.
D-R-I-V-E stands for:
Desire – Reality – Internal Assessment – Various Strategies – Execution
The BE UNSTOPPABLE D-R-I-V-E coaching model begins with the desire (dream or goal), progressing through a series of questioning to prompt thought, insights, learning and action steps needed to progress with execution towards the desire. Appropriate, insightful and challenging questioning at each component of the conversation through the D-R-I-V-E model is key for break-throughs and progression for a coachee to work on, be it an individual, team or organisation.
The analogy for the D-R-I-V-E model is highly fitting for coaching, as both coaches and coachees can work through a process that allows them to DRIVE in any direction they wish, taking individuals, teams and organisations anywhere they want to go, towards their own destination of success.
READY TO TALK TO A COACH?
Book an obligation free consultation
and change your life, change your business,
change your results!
BE UNSTOPPABLE DRIVERS
Foundational Universal Wisdom For Peak Performance
What is a DRIVER?
A ‘driver’ is a factor or catalyst that influences an outcome, causing something to happen, develop, change or be experienced.
BE UNSTOPPABLE DRIVERS are a collection of foundational universal wisdom, proven through centuries of application and decades of psychological and behavioural studies. These principles have been packaged and taught by many individuals and organisations over the years, using multiple ways to interpret similar messages.
The BE UNSTOPPABLE DRIVERS provide a framework for peak performance thinking, with mental and emotional conditioning, resulting in focused decisions and actions towards one’s desires. These ‘drivers’ provide personal and professional development for individuals, teams and organisations, by enhancing the ability to harness personal strength and high self-worth for better performance, increasing levels of resilience to overcome challenges, a proactive mindset to take responsibility for decisions, actions and outcomes, mindfully connecting, communicating and building relationships that flourish in all areas of life, and pushing the boundaries of self-limitations to achieve a life and results driven by purpose and meaning.
The in-depth understanding and application of the BE UNSTOPPABLE DRIVERS can be utilised as individual components for targeted development, or collectively for holistic development.
The applied combination of these BE UNSTOPPABLE DRIVERS creates a powerful, positive, sustainable change in anyone or organisation who mindfully and consciously uses them to DRIVE their life and business!
• Embracing individuality and uniqueness.
• Understanding our own importance, value and worth.
• Contributing our personal power to positively influence others.
• Living up to one’s own standards.
• Role modelling one’s own values and beliefs.
• Harnessing personal strengths, talents and traits.
• Confidently communicating assertively and respectfully.
• Mindful self-care and being authentic.
• BE SIGNIFICANT with confident, high self-belief.
• Internally strong and fearless - able to withstand challenges.
• Views set-backs as learning opportunities.
• Takes an empowering perspective – highlights the positives.
• Assess the situation based on facts, rather than emotion.
• Believes in own abilities to deal with stress and circumstances.
• High level of emotional control or ability to change emotional state.
• Faces Fears - pushes through self-limiting fears.
• Develops habits - consciously makes decisions in a
new or better direction.
• BE RESILIENT – a product of choice, not circumstance.
• Actively taking charge of your own life.
• Make the first move towards your desire – proactive not reactive.
• Disciplined with good habits and rituals.
• Strong internal motivation – strong reasons – your WHY.
• High level accountability – internally and externally.
• Full responsibility for decisions and actions.
• Priority items are prioritised and done – no matter what.
• BE PROACTIVE until the desire is achieved or for life.
• Investing in, nurturing and flourishing relationships.
• Tapping into multiple levels of love
– Unconditional Love, Care and Compassion.
• Effective communication – active listening and empathy.
• Emotional intelligence – understanding yourself and others.
• Win-Win mindset – mutually beneficial agreements and connections.
• Building reserves of trust, respect, loyalty, understanding and safety.
• Developing long-lasting positive relationships.
• Creating an empowerment and peak performance
• BE CONNECTED creates meaningful collaboration and contribution.
• Igniting the fire that keeps you moving forward.
• Understanding and designing your life purpose and perspective.
• Clarity on your role, priorities and decisions.
• Purposeful design of your legacy, not by default.
• Creating a mission that is compelling, meaningful and positively serving.
• Collaborative organisational vision and mission, with staff ownership
• Fulfillment of your personal or business vision and mission.
• BE DRIVEN – prioritising and executing your mission and legacy.
• Pushing through our own limitations.
• Conscious growth, learning and development.
• Becoming more than we thought we could achieve.
• BE CHALLENGED – grow or die!
BE UNSTOPPABLE DRIVERS
Foundational Universal Wisdom For Peak Performance
Learn to DRIVE your mind, your emotions, your behaviour and your results.
Contact us now to arrange personal, professional or business coaching with D-R-I-V-E and the BE UNSTOPPABLE DRIVERS!